This is a course we have developed to study the most important aspects of a project, especially its collaborative value creation! We start with the fundamentals and practices of structured (or Waterfall) project management (PM). We then clarify the principles, values, and frameworks of Agile frameworks in project management. Using a team project, we will link the “wants” and “needs” of the customer and the stakeholders to any project. We will also highlight cross-functional team collaboration and the commitment-based approach in tasks and milestone building. This course will study a real-life project using waterfall, Agile, and hybrid frameworks.
After taking this course, you will be able to
- Describe a structured (or Waterfall) project processes
- Express Agile principles, values, and application of various frameworks
- Assess and layout a project lifecycle
- Realize the needs, and step up to build organizational change management
- Plan for, team up, and continuously support servant leadership
- Define structured project management processes
- Study Agile principles, values, frameworks, and mindset
- Assess and aligning with organizational governance and culture
- Create cross-functional Agile teams to build continuously
- Apply hybrid processes to execute continuous value generation
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®–PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
This is an on-demand course.
It can be arranged to be held online or in-person.
Contact us for further information on customizing this course to better suit your needs.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.