At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to
- Better manage agile product development teams and customers
- Create value-driven product release roadmaps and delivery schedules
- Apply prioritization techniques for selecting the products minimal marketable features
- Support large projects through scaling
- PO roles and responsibilities
- Product Delivery
- Product Ownership
- Agile PPM
- Scrum PPM
- Value-driven product release roadmaps and schedules
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®–PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
This course is currently being offered at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension.