In this course, we introduce the fundamentals and practices of structured (or Waterfall) project management (PM). We then lay out the principles, values, and frameworks of Agile PMs. In the second half of the course, we will adjoin and connect the “wants” and “needs” of the customer and the stakeholders to the project dynamically and responsively. The course will emphasize the success factors of projects (and programs) delivery models. As the success factors of projects vary, attendees will have ample examples of hybrid project lifecycles. This course will study a real-life project using waterfall, Agile, and hybrid frameworks.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply structured or Waterfall project management processes
- Study principles and values of various Agile frameworks
- Exploit the strengths of each approach to deliver a project successful closure
- Recognize and interlink principles and protocols to meet project goals
- Projects foundation concepts
- Structured (Waterfall) Processes
- Agile Frameworks and Mindset
- Collaboration to Managing Deliverables
- Hybrid Project Management to lead by example
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®–PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
This is an online course.
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.
|10/29/2020||9:00 am||5:00 pm||Online|
|11/05/2020||9:00 am||5:00 pm||Online|