This course introduces the fundamentals of project management, briefly describing structured project management (aka Waterfall) processes. We will then study the history, principles, and values of the Agile mindset applicable to project management. Lastly, we will illustrate the comparison of various Agile frameworks with Waterfall using real-life examples of various industry approaches.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to
- Recognize Waterfall project management processes
- Express Agile principles and values
- Explain various Waterfall processes and Agile frameworks
- The differences between Agile and Waterfall Projects
- Project management fundamentals
- Agile values and principles
- Agile frameworks and methods of project management
- The transition from Waterfall to Agile
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® –PMP® 8 Professional Development Units.
Curriculum is currently not available online