This course is intended to equip organizational leaders and senior managers with the latest advancements in collaborative environments: industries and academia. In this course, we will provide research papers, case studies, team projects, and success-and-failure examples of managing projects, programs, portfolios (PMO), and highly visible products.
On the first day of class, we will introduce structured (AKA Waterfall) project management, and Agile principles and values. On the second day, we will study Project and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – considering both structured methods and Agile frameworks. On the last day, we will emphasize the practical applications of either approach as well as a hybrid and combined value generation aligned with organizational settings. This course is a hands-on workshop where we will take a project and a product to completion using Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid framework, process, or method.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to:
- Study structured complex project management
- Study Agile frameworks, principles, values, and Agile mindset
- Review Project and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes and methods
- Assess organizational structure and culture
- Prepare agile and change management leaders and coaches
- Scale organizational change management wherever applicable
- Structured Project management Knowledge Area and Processes
- Project Lifecycle fundamentals and Interdependencies
- Agile Principles, Values, and Mindset
- Agile Product Lifecycle Management (APLM)
- Team Case Study: Applied Principles and values
- Organizational Structural, Cultural, and Collaboration Assessment
- Training and Coaching Agile Servant Leaders
- Empower and Master Change Management mindset
- Team Project Applying Hybrid Framework, Methods, and Processes
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® –PMP® 22 Professional Development Units.
This is an online course.
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.
|11/11/2020||9:00 am||5:00 pm||Online|
|11/18/2020||9:00 am||5:00 pm||Online|
|11/25/2020||9:00 am||5:00 pm||Online|