This course introduces the fundamentals of Product Lifecycle Management, as well as an introduction to Agile frameworks. The first half of the course focuses on the roles and responsibilities of product managers. During the second half, while the Agile framework is explored, the role and responsibility of the Agile product owner (PO) are explained. Product Owners’ responsibilities are described with regard to the needs of the customer and the development teams within a responsive and adaptive organization. The course ends with the highlights of the product delivery model.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize and appreciate product lifecycle management
- Describe and differentiate Agile product development frameworks
- Better manage products and customers’ requirements
- Create a value-driven product team to deliver product features
- Product lifecycle fundamentals
- Agile values and principles
- Agile frameworks
- PO roles and responsibilities
- Agile PPM
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® – PMP® 8 Professional Development Units.
This is an online course.
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.
Promotion: Contact us now for the Covid-19 discounted price.