- Realize various Agile frameworks and their applications
- Build Agile teams and setting workplaces for successful transformation
- Create an Agile culture within the team/organization
- Recognize the workplace needs to apply hybrid (Agile + Waterfall) methods
- Adapt Scrum/Kanban/XP/ScrumBan/Hybrid principles to suit team needs
- Create a focused vision and mission to provide values
This online course is held quarterly.
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.
NOTE: This course is specially tuned towards Project and Program Managers (PPMs) to familiarize themselves with structured (waterfall) project management, Agile frameworks, and a hybrid of practical approaches to increasing customers’ values. This course is limited to 14 attendees!
We offered a $50 discount for members of PMI chapters.
Only members of SVAgile can register, and after logging into the system can add applicable coupons to receive a discount!
Contact us and inquire about the Coupon!
David is obviously extremely knowledgeable about the many-faceted Agile methodologies and does a great job of breaking the concepts down to simple, understandable pieces for digestion. I enjoyed the daylong course and cannot wait to put the teachings into action. I truly cannot think of anything that the intro course was missing, and found especially helpful the brief section on servant leadership. Leading by example is the best way to establish trust and David walks the walk!”