This is a one-day course with Agile project management highlights. We will define structured (AKA Waterfall) project management topics and essentials. We will then study Agile Principles and Values along with introducing various Agile frameworks and their practical applications. Along the course, we will examine various work environments, cross-functional team settings, collaborative value generation, and customers’ needs. Topics include practical applications for a few frameworks and methods highlighting desirable outcomes.
- Realize various Agile frameworks and their applications
- Build Agile teams and setting workplaces for successful transformation
- Create an Agile culture within the team/organization
- Recognize the workplace needs to apply hybrid (Agile + Waterfall) methods
- Adapt Scrum/Kanban/XP/ScrumBan/Hybrid principles to suit team needs
- Create a focused vision and mission to provide values
This online course is held quarterly.
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.
Curriculum is currently not available online