- Project Managers
- Product Managers
The product development lifecycle (PDL) has dramatically changed in the past two decades and the products’ complexity has increased by many folds! Successful products with longer lifecycles have included Agile frameworks with dynamic changes to product lifecycles (APLM). Incorporating customers, end-users, and stakeholders’ demands into the product lifecycle has put more pressure on product managers’ functionalities!
This is a six-session course to assess the market demands of product managers, define roles and responsibilities, and attend to the priorities of any product owner. We will study the values and principles of Agile frameworks and hybrid approaches to building customers’ needs. At the end of each session, we will take a Scrum product backlog to apply lessons learned at each session.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Review and recognize a product lifecycle management system
- Assess and understand Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid Project Lifecycle Management (APLM)
- Planned product strategic needs and roadmap
- Create and organize a product backlog of deliverables
- Design strategic product releases that aligned with customers’ Minimally Viable Business (MVB).
- Refine and prioritize Product Backlog Items (PBIs).
- Lead product teams to continuously release and integrate product milestones and features.
- Definition of product lifecycle management related to market needs
- Define APLM to complement product development
- Various Agile frameworks related to product development
- Compare and Contrast product lifecycle management.
- Hands-on case study of sessions’ topics.
This course is currently offered online and on-demand
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.